As a successful entrepreneur, author, and advocate for American small business, Neal Asbury has made it his mission to promote American products to world markets and to fight against the inequities practiced by our trading partners with impunity against American manufacturers.
Neal is more than just an advocate for entrepreneurship. As CEO of The Legacy Companies, he has raised millions of dollars to purchase under-performing and undervalued American manufacturers to retain and create jobs at home as well as moving workforces from overseas back to the United States.
Each week on Made in America, Neal gives his insight on the top news stories and their impact on the worlds of entrepreneurship, small business ownership and the overall economy. Unlike other talk hosts or pundits who only look at these issues through the prism of politics, Neal’s analysis takes a non-biased approach based on real life experience in business as an American manufacturer and exporter.
He takes on some of today’s most pressing issues:
- The surprising reasons that U.S. manufacturers have been exporting jobs for the last 20 years instead of supporting U.S. workers.
- How to influence U.S. policies so that America’s small businesses, entrepreneurs and inventors can expand their global reach.
- How America can bolster its key trade resources: Commodities, Capital and Consumers.
- Changing the mindset of American companies so they stop fearing international competition.
- Finding the funding solutions that will grow small businesses and create new entrepreneurs.
- The overlooked role that fair and free trade plays in solving the world’s social ills such as corruption, poverty, the rape of our environment, labor rights and human rights.
After more than two decades of running international companies, Neal is confident of two things: the American work force is superior to others around the world; and American trade, regulation and tax policies put U.S. companies and workers at a competitive disadvantage globally. His goal is to lend his distinct voice and insights into exploring these important issues so that American business and policy get back on track during these tumultuous times.
If you are en entrepreneur, small business owner or anyone who believes that America’s best days are ahead of us, then you will want to tune into Made in America. The American Dream is alive and well and each week Neal and his guests will explore what needs to be done to grow American industry, promote American products, and keep America’s workers working.
About Neal Asbury
About Rich Roffman
Rich Roffman is a 30-year veteran in national and international publishing. In addition, Mr. Roffman co-hosts the nationally syndicated radio talk show, Made in America, broadcast to over 105 AM stations throughout the United States by Radio America and the Armed Forces Radio Network.
Mr. Roffman founded and published Latin Trade, Latin CEO and South Florida CEO magazines. He is a past chairman of the World Trade Center Miami; appointed to the District Export Council by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce; and member of the Board of Directors of the FTAA, Inc. for the State of Florida.
Rich has also published the Miami, Broward and Palm Beach Daily Business Review newspapers and was a Senior VP at Strategy Research Corp., specializing in Latin American and U.S. Hispanic marketing research. Channels Magazine voted Mr. Roffman one of The Top 25 Most Accomplished Men in South Florida.